Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
ok, so it looks like it will be a 3 way split? OC, LA, IE??? For those guys who can meet in the Santa Monica area, Van Nuys, Burbank, San Fernando, do you guys want to meet up this Friday night? or maybe Saturday night? Let me know and we can start choosing a place. There is a park in Westwood, with access to the 405, or if anyone has any ideas.
I am in for LA area! I am also up for meeting this friday (tomorrow). Should we arrange it to get people to go meet in santa monica area?

·
Registered
103 Posts
went to the Drift track instead...saw a boosted IS break down:jawDrop: it wasnt far from me either...just off the 60 and only 3 bucks do get in! or watch from the overpass for free.....

·
Registered
238 Posts
IS_BANGIN and ALTEZZA818, anyone from the Santa Clarita, San Fernando, Van Nuys area, where you at!? Let's get a meet going, birthday coming up Tuesday, maybe throw back a few cold ones, eh!?

·
Registered
194 Posts
IS_BANGIN and ALTEZZA818, anyone from the Santa Clarita, San Fernando, Van Nuys area, where you at!? Let's get a meet going, birthday coming up Tuesday, maybe throw back a few cold ones, eh!?

Sorry I havent been on this thread lately cause I feel like no one wants to compromise with us for a meet spot lol but my number is 818 468-3295. well catch up on your brithday on our next meet ;)

* Im in RANCHO CUCAMUNGA for the next 3 weeks getting some certifications. anyone from this area that would want to caravan to meet up with SoCal Lextasy and other IS's I know from burbank and Santa Clarita??

·
Registered
238 Posts
There is an open meet tonight guys here is the address:
1360 190th St., Torrance, CA 90501

Most cars that show up are G35, G37, and 350z, but they want a new scene to join. Let's see if we can get some 1gen's out there, last friday I went out to the Longo meet, and I have to say we had no representation other than me and another driver...Come on out guys, it starts around 8

101 - 120 of 287 Posts