Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think all models should come. Definitely need a good showing. And even my dad is gonna bring his s2k and maybe my buddy with a gsr. We can make the non is's park in a separate section. Haha

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
oh yeah very important,

NO RICE!!!!
-Keep your burnouts, racing, loud revving, police attention at HOME!

we dont want to cause trouble, just a get together to meet memebers and such :)

lets keep it open to all who want to come! more the merrier

·
Registered
104 Posts
Being a newb, I'm definitely down to meet and learn from some members but im busy this wednesday :( while you guys are there, schedule another meet !

·
Registered
137 Posts
well thats 2 more people to now have the drl mod. so simple no?

oh yeah, if you end up doing the stand alone fog mod ... some people may say its not needed, but it makes things a little easier and cleaner if you add one of those "add-a-circuit" fuse holders.
something like this: Littelfuse Add-A-Circuit Fuseholder for ATO/ATC Fuses

my crappy pics to be uploaded later/soon.

·
Registered
137 Posts
disclaimer: not a photo shoot, consider these as mere evidence that it actually happened :p

itisreal, tms85, pikachukiat, LBC_IS300

(didnt catch your sn), pikachukiat, tms85, itisreal

I'll try to take more presentable pictures next time. So are we going to try and make this a biweekly deal?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey havnt posted on this thread since the tuesday meet so I didnt see the meet (even tho I probably couldnt make it considering it sounds like a bit of a far drive) although if you guys get any meets together up north a little more towards santa clarita / san fernando valley, I have about 5 or 6 IS's that will want to go for sure and maybe a few others that say that might go. LMK if anyone is interested.

41 - 60 of 287 Posts