Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Im in for an OC meet. Just picked up my IS a couple months ago. Used to have Suby meets all the time.

Possible locations:

The Hat - Lake Forest
In-n-Out - El Toro Rd
In-n-Out off Alton in Foothill Ranch

Those locations i have had meets at. No issues with po-po's if we all respect the law. No burnouts and racing and what not. Decent size parking lot and able to grab a burger or whatever.

Can meet any night of the week. Somewhere between 7-10pm.

Also possibly the Irvine Spectrum but only time i have been there for a meet it was with Subaru of America and they had to get permission because we had like 200 cars show. Not sure if we need a permit of sorts for that. Awesome spot for a photo shoot though.

Either way i would like to see some IS's get together and meet some members.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Tuesdays krispy kremes burbank meet was GREAT! Lots of nice cars, no police and IS's had there own section of the parking lot. Well be going to that one next month again, and there should be an IS car meet and canyon run coming up within the next week or two starting out probably in semi and going down to pch

·
Registered
88 Posts
^^ yeah man. Come down to in n out Wednesday.

How many we got coming? I'm one and maybe my dad will come with his s2k. All cars welcome? Sounds like we only have a couple is's so far

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'll swing by.

we all know everyone likes a list, so here you go:
1. tms85 (cw is300) :cool:
2. tms85's dad (s2k) maybe?
3. pikachukiat (ibp is300 sportcross)
4. LBC_IS300 (ibp is300) maybe?
5. itisreal (cw is300)

anyone else?

·
Registered
424 Posts
We had a My.is meet in the summer remember? but no one was interested.. only like 10 people showed up. We had sushi next door to super auto bacs.

Super auto bacs is gone now along with the auto toys, just this huge parking lot.

·
Registered
424 Posts
1. tms85 (cw is300)
2. tms85's dad (s2k) maybe?
3. pikachukiat (ibp is300 sportcross)
4. LBC_IS300 (ibp is300) maybe?
5. itisreal (cw is300)
6. xapexi (BOis300)

we should try to make this a is300 only meet.. but your dad can hang with us :p

·
Registered
424 Posts
was just a suggestion for is300 only but, I think the is300 crowd are disappearing.. or have been gone for a long time.

Maybe it should be ALL IS models!

More the merrier right!?

·
Registered
424 Posts
shit, thats clean as hell. please come, i wanna see your 2is

21 - 40 of 287 Posts