Lexus IS Forum banner
241 - 260 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
I saw a white is300 with altezza grill on Valley View and Lincoln, near my school Cypress College. Im in the BO is300 with TRD kit and Bronze CR kai. I always see a Red IS300 too.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yeah then that's you, I love your car, keep it clean man. Mine on the other hand needs a little bit of attention with cosmetics lol. Do you have any plans for your is300?
Thanks man. Haha yeah gotta keep it clean! Usually I'm more about performance before cosmetics? But I got lucky with this. Yep my stance gr+ coilovers get here Tuesday! How about you? Got plans?

I saw a white is300 with altezza grill on Valley View and Lincoln, near my school Cypress College. Im in the BO is300 with TRD kit and Bronze CR kai. I always see a Red IS300 too.
Are you talking about corona or out by cypress? I haven't been to cypress

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nice! I was thinking about about stance gr my self, I was going to settle for some coilovers but I got a really good deal on some concave cr Kai 18x8.5/9.5. I'm getting them in about a week and a half from now then right after I'm going to aim for a suspension setup. How much for stance gr?

·
Registered
302 Posts
i have stance gr+ with CR KAi 18x8.5 18x9.5
rolled and shaved

idk.. no one showed up last one lol.

·
Registered
384 Posts
CORONA IS's?!?!?! you guys have got to of seen me riding around with or without my pizza hut delivery car topper lol i have a 03 ggp with 35% tint and stock rims.
I haven't seen you guys though

·
Registered
319 Posts
Well we should meet up together when we are all available. Would you guys be interested in eventually going to other meets together? Theres a few guys on this thread that meet up in irvine.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #260 ·
set a date, time, place, and roll call
if you want u can start a new thread (Corona/Riverside meet? iono just a thought) , and ill go into original post in this thread and link urs

241 - 260 of 289 Posts