Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of reputable audio shops i can go to for advice and some installs that i won't get jacked for? i'm looking to do the aux input for the stock head unit (i don't think i can do it myself), and in the future, installation of an amp, subs, and possibly new speakers. thanks in advance.

-eric

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
ya AL and EDDs on sepulvida and olympic

i got all my audio done there as well as everyone i know , they are VERY professional and i think have the best prices for the quality of work they preform

·
Registered
285 Posts
you should go to creative car audio in santa fe springs...they are outstanding in everything they do...all the cars they work on (that ive seen there) are show cars...and their prices are off the hook, he really hooks it up...you can talk to ryan ( i think hes the owner) and everyone there is really nice :D i go there for work on my car :wink:

btw...im sorry but al and eds do not know anything....maybe the one u went to was better but the one where i went :eek:

·
Registered
285 Posts
here is their info:

(562) 623-0777

15421 Carmenita Road Unit P
Santa Fe Springs, ca 90670

they do alot of custom work but i know they can do just about anything..

·
Registered
497 Posts
aLexus said:
you should go to creative car audio in santa fe springs...they are outstanding in everything they do...all the cars they work on (that ive seen there) are show cars...and their prices are off the hook, he really hooks it up...you can talk to ryan ( i think hes the owner) and everyone there is really nice :D i go there for work on my car :wink:

btw...im sorry but al and eds do not know anything....maybe the one u went to was better but the one where i went :eek:
i agree. just got my car back from them. great work and friendly people.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey - thanks a lot for the replies, santa fe springs is right in my backyard, so i'll go check em out.

-eric

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
al and eds is terrible....they may sound like they know everything to the lay man but they don't know shit and if you want anything custom they are terrible....i have a friend who spent $15k+ there thinking they knew their shit and guess what...1 month later, panels were falling apart, things were peeling...do not go there, plus they charge msrp, no discount

·
Registered
192 Posts
Definitely hit up Creative Car Audio. I got my system done on my civic a while back ago. Ryan is a great guy and does very good work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.