Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to tell you guys that the So Cal Club Si is celebrating its 1 year anniversary of its famed Mountain Run. It consists of spirited driving along the Angeles Crest Highway. It will be on August 19th, which is a Saturday. We will be meeting at the Rose Bowl. Please check the So Cal forum of www.clubsi.com . You are all welcome, because this is the 1 year anniversary and the originator, Nick, that was involved in a tragic accident will be there to cheer us on! Please Come!

------------------
Official member of the ClubSi.com So. Cal Fuddrucker and Boba Crews. Westside Represent!
  • 1999 EBP Honda Civic Si
  • AEM CAI
  • DC Ceramic 4-1
  • Greddy EVO Exhaust
  • Eibach Pro-Kits
  • Sprint Camber Kit
  • Razo Carbon Fiber Pedals
  • KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks

[This message has been edited by atomicbombpinoy (edited August 18, 2000).]

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

------------------
Official member of the ClubSi.com So. Cal Fuddrucker and Boba Crews. Westside Represent!
  • AEM CAI
  • DC Ceramic 4-1
  • Greddy EVO Exhaust
  • Eibach Pro-Kits
  • Sprint Camber Kit

[This message has been edited by atomicbombpinoy (edited August 18, 2000).]

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by atomicbombpinoy:
Just wanted to tell you guys that the So Cal Club Si is celebrating its 1 year anniversary of its famed Mountain Run. It consists of spirited driving along the Angeles Crest Highway. It will be on August 19th, which is a Saturday. We will be meeting at the Rose Bowl. Please check the So Cal forum of www.clubsi.com . You are all welcome, because this is the 1 year anniversary and the originator, Nick, that was involved in a tragic accident will be there to cheer us on! Please Come!

Don't tell me you So Cal peeps don't want to go! Come on, its time to show what your IS300s are made off. Action, not talk is needed. It'll be fun!

------------------
  • AEM CAI
  • DC Ceramic 4-1
  • Greddy EVO Exhaust
  • Eibach Pro-Kits
  • Sprint Camber Kit

[This message has been edited by atomicbombpinoy (edited August 19, 2000).]

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's cool. we had two members of celica.net and newcelica.org show up and drive with us. next time we have a mountain run you guys should go. its great to experience the handling of one's cars. i'll post pics asap.

------------------
  • AEM CAI
  • DC Ceramic 4-1
  • Greddy EVO Exhaust
  • Eibach Pro-Kits
  • Sprint Camber Kit

[This message has been edited by atomicbombpinoy (edited August 20, 2000).]

·
Registered
95 Posts
Don't mean to sound ignorant, but what the heck is Civic SI? A mod? Looks like all the cars shown at clubsi.com looks like riceboy cars. What's so special about them?

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
civic si = highest trim level of a civic
1.6L engine taht puts out 160hp with VTEC.

its an easily modifiable car
slapa DRAG3 gen turbo on it and i think you can get 0-60 in 4s or 5s...i'm not positive so someone correct me if i'm wrong

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by mrclam:
civic si = highest trim level of a civic
1.6L engine taht puts out 160hp with VTEC.

its an easily modifiable car
slapa DRAG3 gen turbo on it and i think you can get 0-60 in 4s or 5s...i'm not positive so someone correct me if i'm wrong
Yeah, its a $17K pocket rocket that is the choice of teenage modders. Anything you can think about getting for your car is probably already there for the Si. Fast little car for its price. But it isn't in the same league as the IS300.

------------------
  • AEM CAI
  • DC Ceramic 4-1
  • Greddy EVO Exhaust
  • Eibach Pro-Kits
  • Sprint Camber Kit

[This message has been edited by atomicbombpinoy (edited August 20, 2000).]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts