Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning and there is at least 5 inches of snow on the ground, my car hasnt moved and i dont think it will move for a couple of days..... :lol:

:lol:

Mike

anyone else snowed in?

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
with the focking hill you have at chateu, your not going to go anywhere...

I got stuck in that lot many of times. used to have to take apart the split rail fence at the bottom to get out...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HoustonLex said:

I got stuck in that lot many of times. used to have to take apart the split rail fence at the bottom to get out...
:lol: at least you feel my pain :lol:

:shame: dont take the IS out in the snow, it wasnt made for winter :shame:

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
yup, MD got 6 inches of snow and my car was parked in my lot. i did take it out around 9pm after all the snow had been plowed and stuff. i'm just got i got new all season tires a couple of weeks ago, but i have a feeling that, that is not going to matter.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Yeah, my IS was out in a Parking lot last night through tonight aswell. I went to check it out, and the frame is laying in the snow, looks funny, but i need to get it into the garage ASAP.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I wish people would stop saying that the IS isn't made for the snow. Put on some actual snow tires. It makes a world of differenece. You don't have to believe me. Ask the Canadian IS owners. Snow tires. Not all-weather / all-season tires. :shame:

p.s. I hate snow. :D

Mike 1 said:
HoustonLex said:

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Mike 1 said:

Nonsense. You just need winter tires likes these

1 - 11 of 11 Posts