Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning and there is at least 5 inches of snow on the ground, my car hasnt moved and i dont think it will move for a couple of days..... :lol:

:lol:

Mike

anyone else snowed in?

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
with the focking hill you have at chateu, your not going to go anywhere...

I got stuck in that lot many of times. used to have to take apart the split rail fence at the bottom to get out...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HoustonLex said:

I got stuck in that lot many of times. used to have to take apart the split rail fence at the bottom to get out...
:lol: at least you feel my pain :lol:

:shame: dont take the IS out in the snow, it wasnt made for winter :shame:

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
yup, MD got 6 inches of snow and my car was parked in my lot. i did take it out around 9pm after all the snow had been plowed and stuff. i'm just got i got new all season tires a couple of weeks ago, but i have a feeling that, that is not going to matter.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Yeah, my IS was out in a Parking lot last night through tonight aswell. I went to check it out, and the frame is laying in the snow, looks funny, but i need to get it into the garage ASAP.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I wish people would stop saying that the IS isn't made for the snow. Put on some actual snow tires. It makes a world of differenece. You don't have to believe me. Ask the Canadian IS owners. Snow tires. Not all-weather / all-season tires. :shame:

p.s. I hate snow. :D

Mike 1 said:
HoustonLex said:

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Mike 1 said:

Nonsense. You just need winter tires likes these

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
uberchuckie
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing