Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thank god the roomate got the s4 beast with snows. we go anywhere, no hill that bad boy cant handel took it to a parking lot to see what it got in 8 inch snow that thing just moved around with no prob.... love th is but sure wish we had all wheel like the s4...

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

8 inch in yonkers new york......
when will lexus smartin up and give the is300 all wheel ,everyone around that i know whould of got an is if it had all wheel and a few more ponys everyone loves these cars
im still happy i got one the snows will be in tom and will see how this thing works.....tried it today and wouldnt move from the same spot all we have is hills here to so i couldnt even get it back in the drive way just parked it in the street... :chill:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Re: ..

neiiy69 said:
8 inch in yonkers new york......
when will lexus smartin up and give the is300 all wheel ,everyone around that i know whould of got an is if it had all wheel and a few more ponys everyone loves these cars
im still happy i got one the snows will be in tom and will see how this thing works.....tried it today and wouldnt move from the same spot all we have is hills here to so i couldnt even get it back in the drive way just parked it in the street... :chill:
Yonkers got 4" foo. Come a little north to where I live. We got 8". Almost flipped my jeep too. Woot. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
theorem
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing