Wat to do?
take Pics!

Just wanted to share

took out the bling blings and installed the original wheels

My Mercedes Benz 1984

·
Registered
767 Posts
Yea man i hear u, started snowin today in NY car's parked up in the back cant do shit tonight stuck at home myself... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Gotta get another ride for winter man

·
Registered
628 Posts
that's crazy all that snow so early into winter. when i got assigned to work in minneapolis i htought for sure i would see a big storm way before dc. they better get to work on those runways at national sos i can land tomorrow night.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
As sad as it is, I still have to drive in that kind of weather. It's not uncommon to lose sight of your car in the morning snow up here in Canada. :(

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
All three of my vehicles are RWD, but I still drive in the stuff. Just gotta wear the proper shoes (and my wife drive the one with 4wd too). Cool pictures, though. I liek to see fresh snowfall before it is molested by people and car tracks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Y is it so hard to drive with rear whel man...i tried this mornin andgot 2 and a half blocks and gave up. I love the snow in N.Y. but this sucks when i cant drive my baby.

'02 absolutely red M/T
ful load/no nav
no mods

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am soooooo excited about the snow....8inches in Annapolis!!!!!!!!

Now I get to have fun and go play with the jeep in the snow :p

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
north jersey here, 8-10 inches by late tonight here...and

I got my Dunlop Winter Sport M2's on order from tirerack.com, should get here by tomorrow. Unfortunatly, i wont even chance it today with my dunlop9000's!!!!

I HATE SNOW! :crazy: and i had a jeep from 97-2002 before i got my IS, i still dont regret getting it, but i am so hesitant to drive it in snow! hopefully, the tires will help out a bit!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MrMark said:
Hey dje.... what's the Benz doing out in the snow ???? :eek: Jersey is getting hit pretty bad too... Can't wait for the spring show season again....but you can't lead !!! :wink:
haha mr mark!

that was my first time going to DC armory! :crazy:
im more out of town than in town!
:D

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Where to get all weather rubber mats with LEXUS logo on them????

anyone know which website has them??

i want to get them so i dont dirty up the carpeting!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
we had a pretty good snowfall here in northern va, i live in a
culdesac (sp.) and the plows haven't come yet, my back is killing me from shoveling and i drank about 5 gallons of hot chocolate

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
nice to see some snow again, not a big fan of winter but enjoy the snow, i am stuck at home like most , boss still wants me to come in, jus wanna tell him to kiss my azz, guess i'll try my beater truck if it even starts- peaccce out

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Sorry Guys/gals....

But I really have to say the truth here "I miss the Snow too..... " not for drving the IS though.... I hear NY is getting hit hard too!!!

But I have to say I am enjoying the 75 Degree weather today.... 8)

Lata

Joe :chill:

·
8,107 Posts
I put on my ugly ass factory 15" steel rims w/ snows on last week. They turn my BMW into a drift king - on the dry sandy pavement in Massachusetts, I can break the wheels loose at will, it's kinda fun. Good in the snow too.
You guys driving the IS in the snow with summer tires: "duh!" :shame:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
caren said:
Bring those cars in out of the cold, PLEASE. Don't you have a garage?
where did you think my money went for a garage?? :lol: :lol:
hint hint look first post

the bumper is unpainted cuz its still getting trimmed down and fitted
by me... as you can see... cant do much in snow

im stuck here looking at is300.net :crazy:

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
why's your bumper unpainted? :-?[/quote]

what do you mean by that question??? my car is completely painted, unless i'm blind..lol

thanks for the site, i'm going to get the brown ones for my tan interior

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
24 Participants
dje
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing