Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh so cold...yeah it is snowing in Plano now!
Hoping for no school tomorrow, but PISD is notorious for NOT canceling school :pissed:
oh well let it snow

let it snow!

let is snow!

Sorry for the low quality phones
the iPhone is not good at taking night time snowy photos for some reason? :suspiciou

·
Registered
152 Posts
hahaha same here, but it snowed all day today, and its hard as hell to drive in friggin A/S or "Summer" tires in the snow. hahahaha.

·
Registered
360 Posts
it snowed a lot in carrollton! was great for drifting. had fun with no harm :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wussup dallas/fort worth ISers! Quick question, do we even need winter tires here in dallas/fort worth, or summer tires are ok?

·
Premium Member
11,398 Posts
Go for a drive and then ask that question again....if you're alive

·
Registered
797 Posts
it snowed a crapload up here in denton, half a foot from the ground, my ankles were buried ^_^ lots of fun, didn't drive the IS, but my DD (02' Civic Coupe) lol

·
Registered
235 Posts
fuck snow...i bought my tires from some hole in the wall mexican tire shop... all four tires for 200 bucks... and they blow the biggest balls in this lame weather

·
Registered
360 Posts
im running the Kumho SPT and i had no problem with this yesterday. however when i took traction controll off i forced them to break loose hehe.

·
V8 Sportcross
603 Posts
I'm registered... With any luck, I'll get the final colorsand & buff done on the car so that it looks presentable. :)

Bumper cover for sure will be done by then.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts