Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Just my personal opinion but the rear of your car looks kindof ricey to me. The diffuser.. the wing.. anyways that's just me. I think it would look much better with simply a rear lip to complete the bodykit. Maybe the pics don't do justice but the diffuser looks like home made bent metal sheets. The license garnish, the emblem. Everything basicaly I dislike.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I think it looks decent from the normal height pictures. The lower pictures makes it look kinda cheap like home made bent metal sheets as PANIC said but I think it looks alright, it doesn't look bad to me.

Take more pictures but not from a lower angle..

Is the diffuser painted? I think you should consider painting it matte black to give it a better look.

·
Technical Poseur
23,313 Posts
Just my personal opinion but the rear of your car looks kindof ricey to me. The diffuser.. the wing.. anyways that's just me. I think it would look much better with simply a rear lip to complete the bodykit. Maybe the pics don't do justice but the diffuser looks like home made bent metal sheets. The license garnish, the emblem. Everything basicaly I dislike.
Dude, maybe we should encourage him....Im thinking we could add an airbrushing of baby jesus in the manger with the virgin mary over looking him.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts