Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

still working on the fitment a bit playing with camber and the fenders then i can slam it on the floor. stay tuned. let me know what you think.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
White on a MSM.....hmmmm

Curious to see full photo shots.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
axis Halo's Allen? i was looking at those! hahaha
i can get you a deal on them staggered or not let me know PM me emerson the wheels are pretty light and look awesome

yeah these are my beater wheels i got a deal on them so i couldnt pass up to be honest i didnt even want white but hey its for daily driving/light track use so why not. lol.

full shots of the car coming soon by this weekend. i still need to work on some fender issues and the front fender liner.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
specs are weak compared to yours man hahaha 18x8.5 45 all around. in desperate need of spacers and fender work but for daily driving its all good for me im nowhere near your level of fitment. i got a good deal on these so couldnt pass it up my friend has a few sets left. so far i have only rolled the front. the rears are lightly shaves but im going to roll them flat as much as i can in the future.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
specs are weak compared to yours man hahaha 18x8.5 45 all around. in desperate need of spacers and fender work but for daily driving its all good for me im nowhere near your level of fitment. i got a good deal on these so couldnt pass it up my friend has a few sets left. so far i have only rolled the front. the rears are lightly shaves but im going to roll them flat as much as i can in the future.
hahaha! looks like you have a little tiny stretch on there. 215s? you should get 20mm and 30mm spacers. i got a good deal on my wheels too and that's why i picked them up. just roll the fenders flat and slam it to the ground :p

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^ thats next man hahahha yeah doode i need some spacers on those babies bad. im 225 on a 8.5 so its a very mild stretch due to DD and some crazy beatings plus living in LA massive potholes will kill any wheel.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
you don't need stretch to be flush LOL i actually think i have a little bit too much stretchies hahaha! but i do DD this car 40 miles a day in the middle of Seattle which also has horrible roads. which is why i would like a tire that its going to cover the lip. i'm going with 215/40 feddys for my next set. they run a size up so it'll actually be more like 225/40

its sucks there isn't such thing as a 225/40/17 because it would fit perfect! 45 series is too tall...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you don't need stretch to be flush LOL i actually think i have a little bit too much stretchies hahaha! but i do DD this car 40 miles a day in the middle of Seattle which also has horrible roads. which is why i would like a tire that its going to cover the lip. i'm going with 215/40 feddys for my next set. they run a size up so it'll actually be more like 225/40

its sucks there isn't such thing as a 225/40/17 because it would fit perfect! 45 series is too tall...

for sure man i hear you im still kinda new to the wheel scene for the IS been working on other cars like 240s but is3 nehhh lol yeah 45s are a bit too meaty i think 225/40s are the perfect sizes, nothing against you xxx/35 owners lol 225/40/17 haha i wish lol

looks really good brother diggin it
oh Jon4862 check this site bother Store

thanks bro. more pics will be coming shortly due to the long weekend.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
looks really good brother diggin it
oh Jon4862 check this site bother Store
thanks man but i can't justify paying $125 compared to $59 for 215/40 federals (which are essentially 225/40) for tires i'm gonna be replacing more often than not. thanks though! :approve:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.