Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys my Lexus IS250 is emitting smoke(white in colour) from both exhausts for a while then it stops. what could be the problem? another thing is what are the best plugs to use when it is misfiring after installing new ones(Denso super 1)

Thank you in advance for your positive response.

Regards,
Lesetse

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Hi guys my Lexus IS250 is emitting smoke(white in colour) from both exhausts for a while then it stops. what could be the problem? another thing is what are the best plugs to use when it is misfiring after installing new ones(Denso super 1)

Regards,
Lesetse
First thing. Wrong section. Try is the right generation.

As for white smoke. That is coolant generally. May need to look at your head gasket. Do a compression check or check the coolant for carbon dioxide with a tester.

·
Registered
149 Posts

Regards,
Lesetse
Unusual white smoke at idle is from coolant building up and burning in the cylinders. The misfire can also be caused from the coolant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts