Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanna know..
how many of you smoke or allow others to smoke in your car?

------------------
why worry, be happy!

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
why would someone put something long and round in their mouth and suck as hard as they can? no smoking in my Lex, smoking and class don't go together, or with leather. ashtray is for coins yo. my dad smokes and i've got enough second hand to last.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I used to smoke, a LOT back in my younger days. Generally, people don't smoke in my car. However, I do have one customer that gets in, opens the window and lights up his cigar. I haven't said anything to him, you know $5 Million customer and all! Best way to get cigarette smoke out of you car is a product called Odor Gun. Sometimes you just kind of get that smell, whether anyone smokes in there or not. Comes in on your clothes if you've been to a bar or something. Odor Gun takes care of it.

------------------
Stephen Withrow
[email protected]

98 Lexus LS400
97 Ford Explorer Limited

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Well I'm a medical student and my father is a Radiologist, so by default I'm a non-smoker and my friends know better than to ask if they could smoke in my car.... No smoking allowed period.....
Eric....
I have taken a year off of med school to take a break and resume Fall 2001.... Hence which is why I have so much free time for this site

[This message has been edited by EricK (edited November 14, 2000).]

·
11,061 Posts
YUCK! No Way.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
geoff, you're freaking hilarious.
BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN MY IS. damn i quit this summer cuz i got this car. and i do have a lapse and have a cigarette. i dont smoke in my car.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts