Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please excuse the ignorance; however I'm looking to smoke out my sidemarkers without going through the hassle of tinting them myself. The only place I can find them is Lextacy, and because of a bad experiece I'd rather not purchase anything from them again. Can someone please let me know where I can get them?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Please excuse the ignorance; however I'm looking to smoke out my sidemarkers without going through the hassle of tinting them myself. The only place I can find them is Lextacy, and because of a bad experiece I'd rather not purchase anything from them again. Can someone please let me know where I can get them?
just do them yourself with niteshades it isn't that hard man

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
What do you prefer? Actual tint vinyl overlay or spray tint like that VHT Nite shade?

In my opinion, I went with the vinyl overlay. Pretty much easy to apply.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I say you open it and spray the inside black =P unless you are using the stock ones and I suggest you dye it. theres a couple of techniques in doing it so just be careful. (Drunk when I typed this lol its my bday haha)

·
Registered
703 Posts
1. Niteshades requires some "prep" work with sanding or whatever

2. the vinyl overlay wouldn't be bad

3. Opening side markers, isn't that good of idea just because of the way they are made, and I seriously doubt they have changed since I had an IS300 so that is not really going ot be a good idea for a novice to tackle

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.... I decided to spray clears I got with black pearl metallic paint from a local hobby shop. They came out great! Thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts