Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night I was waiting at a signal at Santa Clara. and a 7 series pulled up.. and started rolling up and up..so i said what the hell..ill give it a shot..and i raced him down Lawrence Expressway..i hit 120mph and beat him by 1/2 a car link. and my car is stock right now. just took off my injen GII intake... :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
no way you beat a new 7 series, dont even think the last model either. my mom had one and those were pretty quick for being so damn big. 740il has V-8 282 hp and the new one has about 333. Dont think we could take one stock or even basic mods.

·
Registered
235 Posts
no way you beat a new 7 series, dont even think the last model either. my mom had one and those were pretty quick for being so damn big. 740il has V-8 282 hp and the new one has about 333. Dont think we could take one stock or even basic mods.

·
Registered
18 Posts
2003 BMW 7 series

Nominal power @ rpm
hp 325 @ 6100

Max torque @ rpm
lb-ft 330 @ 3600

Acceleration, 0-60 mph
sec 5.9

Maybe he wasn't racing? Or maybe he wasn't willing to drive as fast as you down the Lawrence Expressway?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
BassMan097
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing