Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know how every BMW lover refers to their cars as "the ultimate driving machine?" Pretty damn annoying. Like, can't they describe their car better than to just copy the company slogan ?

Maybe we should describe the IS300 as "perfection," since Lexus' slogan is "The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection" just to annoy them.

--k

[This message has been edited by chiem (edited October 09, 2000).]

·
Registered
262 Posts
Lexus doesn't need any silly slogans like BMW does to convey the feelings one gets when driving the IS. That's because words cannot describe the incredible feelings a person gets when driving an IS.

Originally posted by chiem:
You know how every BMW lover refers to their cars as "the ultimate driving machine?" Pretty damn annoying. Like, can't they describe their car better than to just copy the company slogan ?

Maybe we should describe the IS300 as "perfection," since Lexus' slogan is "The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection" just to annoy them.

--k

[This message has been edited by chiem (edited October 09, 2000).]

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Well as I said in a previous post, if you have a Great car then it speaks for itself and if you were to describe it then you'd have an adjective Crisis.....
Eric....

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Lexus should change their slogan to
"The relentless pursuit of BMW".

BMW should change their slogan to
"The ultimate automotive status symbol".

Then Lexus can get sued by BMW,
and BMW can get sued by Porsche and Ferrari.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
BMW: The ultimate driving machine
Lexus: No it isn't
Audi: Yes it is!
Mercedes: I know you are, but what am I?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Relentless Pursuit of the Perfect Driving Machine.

Or.. just:

The Perfect Driving Machine.

--k

[This message has been edited by chiem (edited October 10, 2000).]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am the internet sales manager for Lexus of Concord in N CA. The IS300 is on FIRE!! This is a great site!! I just received 5 IS300 from a special shipment that are OPEN FOR SALE. So if any of you have been waiting...let me know if I can help.
[email protected]

[From TEG: IS300 on Fire? Then have a fire sale...]

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited October 10, 2000).]

·
13,978 Posts
anyone watch monday night football last night?? lexus was sponsoring the game and i saw a new slogan that read, "The passionate pursuit of perfection."

go figure!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts