Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
slip and slide round 3 will be held at my house this saturday and ater party's that follow will be abundant, for those in the area lookin to drink and slide on the slip, made even take a dive, come on down. always a good time

college girls (freshmen) in bikini's and just for philz, the dimples in my ass will be out. kegs girls slipnslide

BAM!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
somguy2u said:
slip and slide round 3 will be held at my house this saturday and ater party's that follow will be abundant, for those in the area lookin to drink and slide on the slip, made even take a dive, come on down. always a good time

college girls (freshmen) in bikini's and just for philz, the dimples in my ass will be out. kegs girls slipnslide

BAM!!
500 miles :whine:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
somguy2u said:

BAM!!
500 miles :whine:

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
somguy2u said:

BAM!!
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :whine:

Please do not remind me of that... The nigthmares had just started to go away...

:lol:

Unfortunately, I will be out of town this weekend...

Sounds like alot of fun, minus the dimple thing of course. :D

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehehe, you love them, i'm pissed, i chopped off the tip of my fingure today at work, i feel pretty stupid, i bled all over the place, the nurse on sight now hates me, i bled all over her new shoes... hehehe, she got mad at me for getting hurt

but the slipnslide will go on, i am going to fullfill the bill of materials right now

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
^^^ Damn dood, you alright?!?

Definitely fill us in and give us a report on how it went! Sorry I couldn't make it, stupid work :(

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its still there, i tried thoug, i fel thte knife grinding against the tip of my fingure bone, hurt like hell, it seems to be ok, bleeds everynow andagain, hurts like hell, but i'll be ok,

slip and slide was much tamer this time around, but still a hella good timethis was by far the best slip and slide(actual slide) that was ever here, we perfected the construction 8)

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
somguy2u said:
its still there, i tried thoug, i fel thte knife grinding against the tip of my fingure bone, hurt like hell, it seems to be ok, bleeds everynow andagain, hurts like hell, but i'll be ok,

slip and slide was much tamer this time around, but still a hella good timethis was by far the best slip and slide(actual slide) that was ever here, we perfected the construction 8)
oh really... you should have taken pics!!!

Next time take some pics so i can see how big this slide is! :)

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the slide is 25 ft long and abou 10-6 feet wide, the pool is abouit 8 feet long and 6 feet wide.

elevation drop of about 7 feet, but the bump and the dive rule, for the next one we will probabaly go for longer, i was worried about to much slide and not enough slip, the bump is pretty big

1 - 12 of 12 Posts