Lexus IS Forum banner

10561 - 10580 of 10583 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Im confused. Are you talking about Fuggit's car, or your car? If it was part of an insurance claim, they dont know the difference between grilles. They look for IS300 grill for that year and just buy the first one they see available. TBH, they probably saw it as a Honda Civic until they pulled up the vin :lol:

My car my b i shouldve clarified, but youre so right lmao but i do want that grill.. Does lexus still sell it? I saw it on a couple of lexus part distributer sites but idk if its legit

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
My car my b i shouldve clarified, but youre so right lmao but i do want that grill.. Does lexus still sell it? I saw it on a couple of lexus part distributer sites but idk if its legit
this grill? I have an extra one. Its chipped up and has one broken tab on the driverside. The missing tab wont hinder function. Lexus sells them for $300 iirc. Thats where i got this one

·
Registered
377 Posts
this grill? I have an extra one. Its chipped up and has one broken tab on the driverside. The missing tab wont hinder function. Lexus sells them for $300 iirc. Thats where i got this one

Thats the grill! And i would black out the emblem!! Are you selling the extra?

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Thats the grill! And i would black out the emblem!! Are you selling the extra?
Yes i am. I was going to clean up the chips and spray it black, so i can try to make a little extra money. But i can let it go as is, since you plan to paint the L badge anyways

·
Registered
56 Posts
Picked up some work vs-ss's a month ago. Been meaning to stop by and post up a pic. 18x9 +22 in front. 18x10+35 in back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nice fitment and ride height, it looks like you kept it somewhat functional too.

What are your wheel/tire specs?

Functionality is what its built for ha. The wheels are 17 x 9.5 +41 all around running yokohama s drives 245 all around conservatively. I can fit probs 265-75 in the back and 255 up front once i swap.. right now i do track days and autox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10561 - 10580 of 10583 Posts