Got my tires mounted:

18x9 +25 215/35/18
and
18x10 +25 225/40/18

Proper dumped/flush sizing, haha

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
ill why did you go with 40 in the rear? The stretch is ugly. I think it looks better with a 35. Shoulda done a 245-35

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
have you seen his new car?

OMG

edit: damn AJ... damn.
Haha, his car is going to be siiiiiiick

ill why did you go with 40 in the rear? The stretch is ugly. I think it looks better with a 35. Shoulda done a 245-35
I had the tires laying around, they're fine. I was originally going to go with a 225/35, but I figured that since I had these sitting at my house I might as well make use of them. 245's would not fit on stock fenders with a low car, they'd need to be pulled about 25mm even for the height my rear is at, and I'm planning to lower the rear more.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hahaha, that stretch is sick Ill! You're going to lower the back a little more?! How much clearance will your fender have from the wheel?

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
What kind of wheels are those ill?

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Hahaha, that stretch is sick Ill! You're going to lower the back a little more?! How much clearance will your fender have from the wheel?
I'm not entirely sure, I just want to tuck tire all around instead of just in front.

What kind of wheels are those ill?
AME Tracer FS-01

·
14,279 Posts
Wow, I like those! You didn't post any side view pix on your ride did you?

·
Banned
1,414 Posts

·
14,279 Posts
Those are hott!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
rob's new car - haha oh yea for sure it's gonna be ill as fuck

and nice Ill you finally got the proper size tires on

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
hi, what size of white wheels, & tire? they look hot!!!
17x9 +38 with 215/45/17 all around... I'm also currently running 235/40/17's, and they fit great.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts

damn.........................

that car looks pretty F'kin SSSSSIIIICCCKKK.

damn...............

Poppa Like!

I dunno why,... but in my old age I am really friggin' diggin' on black or really dark blue black or grey wheels....

& DAMN.... its almost a toss up...I really like the white ones also!!..

Sweet car man.... need some profile, 3/4 shots with the black wheels...;)

sorry i just hadda bring 'em up again......;p

I should drop my car LOWW & shoot some pics.... i could never drive it on these streets like that but it would look pretty f'n :cool: ....

·
Registered
321 Posts
This is a photoshop of my car, but I figure this is as good a place as any to see what people think. This is the way I want my car to look with the Stance coilovers that I'll be installing at the end of the month. I'm an instructor with the racing school, so that's why the vinyl is on the car.

Winter wheels and tires

Summer/drifting setup

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
damn ILL help me find some 17x9 or 16x9 all around! i need some track rims and dont wanna run a staggered set! so i can still rotate tires!

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
^^ i sold a set of JDm Pittura Sport 17x9 F&R 46 offset wheels a few years back..... i shoulda kept them...

Check out WWW.TakumiProject.com

they usually find the sweetest used JDM wheels with funky ass fitments you never see here

I got my Ol Skewl 18x9x46 JDM market only Volk Evo 4 forged monoblock wheels there...AND the Pittura Sport Wheels also

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
^^thanks Edgy! yah i usually check there RBwheels, and Panda Garage....still no luck finiding something that imma thrash...hmmm wonder if rota has a good enough wheel???? hehehe nah dont think ill go that low!

41 - 60 of 10582 Posts