Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Skunk 2=Junk....save and do it the right way with some JIC Flt-A2's 1600 or so and you gotta full adj race suspension....
-Matt

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UnVme said:
Skunk 2=Junk....save and do it the right way with some JIC Flt-A2's 1600 or so and you gotta full adj race suspension....
-Matt
Oh I wasnt even considering purchasing the Skunk 2 - I was curious as to there quality. I would love to buy a set of coilovers but considering my current finacial sitaution, I think Im gonna have to stick to the less expensive mods for now. :cry:

·
Premium Member
8,548 Posts
i wouldn't say skunk2 is junk, they have won more touring car races here in the states than cars using JIC or tein.

its alright quality but i woiuyld go for some TRUE coilovers, the skunk2 are more of the ground control design that don't have shocks, and you can mate it with whatever shock you want.

·
Premium Member
8,548 Posts
i know their engine products are good, i know people thaat race hondas and swear buy them. i used them in my 98 lude, had them port and polish my head too. along with all their head parts, i was very pleased; never used their springs though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.