Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering. Could anyone give me the dimensions just width and height of the size of the L emblem on the trunk.

I wanna get one of these Emblems of Lextasy for my XRunner but I am not sure if its the right size.The front emblem on my XRunner is kinda big..but that trunk lid one looks pretty big as well.
They just told me it was the size of the trunk lid emblem.
Thanks

·
Banned
468 Posts
ever heard of a measuring tape? ruler?
btw wtf is a "x-runner"?

·
Registered
97 Posts
x-runner?? wtf are you talking about?! if your talking about a lexus and you want to replace the L badge for that. you are insane. But hey good luck.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Um i dont have a IS300

I have a toyota Tacoma XRunner..I wanna replace that front emblem with the X since the truck is called an XRunner

The X in the emblem and the X in the word XRunner kinda look the same to.
Someone did a small photoshop with the emblem and looks good

·
Banned
468 Posts
that is a hideous looking truck.
nice color tho!!!

·
Banned
468 Posts
IS300newbie said:
What was the purpose of posting if you where not gonna help me out.
good point
ok, first have you made sure you can remove the existing emblem? since its a toyota and toyota makes lexus im guessing the badges would all be very similar in size...do you know anyone with a spare? best bet is to take some measurments.
i think it will look tight if you get it to fit. good luck

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tarik said:
good point
ok, first have you made sure you can remove the existing emblem? since its a toyota and toyota makes lexus im guessing the badges would all be very similar in size...do you know anyone with a spare? best bet is to take some measurments.
i think it will look tight if you get it to fit. good luck
I just took it off yesterday and painted it black pearl..like that X emblem. it pops right off. then i found that emblem lastnight
I was trying to get someone who could measure their one on the trucnk lid real fast so i can see if its the same size as mine. Lextasy just said its the same size as the L on the trunks of the cars

someone did a small photoshop with the emblem lastnight

1 - 11 of 11 Posts