I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You've got a shot!

Entertainment - AP
Supermodel Heidi Klum, Husband Separate
Tue Nov 26, 6:05 AM ET
By The Associated Press

NEW YORK (AP) - German supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband of five years, celebrity hairstylist Ric Pipino, have separated, a spokeswoman for Klum said.

The split is "mutual and amicable" and the two have not divorced, Desiree Gruber said Monday.

Klum, 29, was among the headliners at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York earlier this month.

Klum, who has appeared in Sports Illustrated magazine's swimsuit issue, plans to continue modeling, acting and business ventures, said a statement released by Gruber.

Pipino, 43, plans to continue working on new salons in Miami and New York, the statement said.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
don't you wish your wife look like that ...........oh yea i forgot

you bought her a treadmill tell her to lay off the stuffing this week

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SHOTTY said:
don't you wish your wife look like that ...........oh yea i forgot
you bought her a treadmill tell her to lay off the stuffing this week

Smashingly unfunney. You know I'm married, so you attack my wife. That's classy and smart.

You can do better than that.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I also heard that Sandra Bullock is looking for a partner online. Apparently she is sick of all the fake hollywood types, and wants to find a "normal" guy.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
The other Victoria secrets model is WAY hotter, you know the young one from Brazil or something like that? The one with dark hair and light eyes and is engaged to Lenny Kravitz.
Klum is hot, but she seems mildly retarded.

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LADYVENOM said:
The other Victoria secrets model is WAY hotter, you know the young one from Brazil or something like that? The one with dark hair and light eyes and is engaged to Lenny Kravitz.
Agreed, if you're referring to the fur lady, Giselle something or other.

If that's who you mean, Klum has bigger cans.

P.S.- If you're going to judge other women, you must provide pics.

| PM - BWN 7
|
|
|
v

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
LADYVENOM said:
Yeah think her last name's Lima. She's engaged to that big headed freak? Two VS models live in my building. :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
PMD911
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing