Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there everyone... i am new to your forum... but i think i can be beneficial... my name is ben, and i work at a shop called shine street. we are in carson, ca. which is right near los angeles airport. anyways, i have a couple of buyers that work for us in japan, and they recently sent over a new item, it is a clear tail lense, picture is below. it is the little circular lense on the trunk. i just want to find out if this is an item any of you would be interested in? if you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] or i am on AOL's IM all day long... my name is hdsben3. just ask any questions you might have!

thanks.

------------------

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if you IM me or email me i will tell you the exact price... but the one that we are selling is NOWHERE near that much!

·
Registered
113 Posts
All I can say guys is these lights are way cool !!!!!! I live 15 min from Ben's shop, so I drove down there today and looked first hand at the clear lights. I was skeptical at first, Being that the light is completly sealed from the rear. The light has an inner circle of leds and an outer circle of leds. Looks white to the eye. Hmmmm I thought I can't use them as brake lights anymore, maybe if I wire them as reverse lights it should work (try explaining that one to the wife) What the hell I said, I bought them, after all I could always sell them on ebay or something if it didn't work out. I took them home to wire up. First let me say I am amazed of the workmanship of these little lights. They come with factory harness and plugs all ready installed. All the gaskets too, real clean install, total factory. One screw out and that was it. I have a Silver IS, so at first they looked good, I was mad about the white leds. I waited until dark to hit the brake lights to 'see' the white light leds before wiring them for reverse lights....THEY ARE RED. BEN THE LEDS ARE RED..RED RED RED. I couldn't believe it! They actually have the parking light setting through the inner circle of LED's and when you depress the brake pedal the outer leds light up as well. These babies are beautiful real trick Thanks Ben. Hey did you get the price on the sway bars yet for me??? Seeing is believing. One more thing the 5Ziegen car is at Ben's shop, he turned it on and let me hear that baby..DAMN what a monster. real beauty.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
hey RC51,

can you post pics with these lights installed on your car.

maybe a pic with the brake lights on and one with it off.

i would appreciate it
a lot.

thanks

ONYX 01

·
Registered
113 Posts
Originally posted by mccarlin:
hey RC51,

can you post pics with these lights installed on your car.

maybe a pic with the brake lights on and one with it off.

i would appreciate it

One problem, no digital camera . In today's age where I have all the toys you would think I would have a digital camera to post pics. I need to take the pic with a regular camera and have them scanned in. Take my word for it the look really good, especially at night. They kind of resemeble those led lights that are starting to pop up on the 18 wheelers. Even better though the white lenses are so deceiving until you see them work
a lot.

thanks

ONYX 01

1 - 14 of 14 Posts