Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
isthrizzy bought from them. i think it was okay but he had to do some slight modifications. might want to check with him though. not sure how the final version turned out.

i bought a knock off from dtmotorwerks. i'm happy with it. i couldn't justify spending that much money on a trd grill.

·
Registered
513 Posts
jmess said:
Is this the grill?

http://www.dtmotorwerks.com/intro/bodykits_lsportline_is300.htm

Can't tell from the picture if it is the same type of mesh as the TRD? I am too lazy to call them and find out.
nope, it's not lsportline. it's just like trd. check my pics. the mesh is a little smaller but that's really the only difference. you might want to give tommie at dtm a call if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I have one, here's the poop:

the thing is made out of fiber glass, it looks alright, I had one defect which is easily fixed, about the equivailent of a pin hole.

Other than that, the quality seems fine.

The mounting tabs are not exact to the factory ones. there are just these tabs sticking off it in the factory location, but they don't mate up to the factory mounts. some customization will be required, but I haven't tried to mount it yet, so I have no idea what his entails. I can't imagine it being too difficult, its only a grill for chrisake.

I have yet to mount or paint mine due to lack of time....ok, i really have no excuse, I'm just being lazy. Perhaps I'll get it dry fit this week.

I'll update you when I have more info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts