Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think is was last friday (10/24), i saw a yellow IS with a carbon fiber hood parked in a lot across from the United Artist Battery Park Theater in downtown Manhattan......i was curious to who it was cuz i live in the area.....

·
Registered
389 Posts
finally nyc. guys help me out with shops for 35k service that is not a lexus dealership.

i also need a place where they do top class paint job for my bumpers and hood. do u guys know where i can get 3m inv. bra loclly.

please hook me up with ur spots.
how about any shop that install coilover??? what other sht do they do.
i need prices for these places, locatio and digits . must be well reputable shops and decent prices please. will travel to other counties if possible. just let me know what u know. thanks.

·
Registered
7,617 Posts
MannyBlaze said:
finally nyc. guys help me out with shops for 35k service that is not a lexus dealership.

i also need a place where they do top class paint job for my bumpers and hood. do u guys know where i can get 3m inv. bra loclly.

please hook me up with ur spots.
how about any shop that install coilover??? what other sht do they do.
i need prices for these places, locatio and digits . must be well reputable shops and decent prices please. will travel to other counties if possible. just let me know what u know. thanks.
Where exactly in NY are you ? I got a few spots.. just wanna pick something convinient for you !

·
Registered
389 Posts
by battery park, manhattan. i travel a lot upstate, westchester, putnam county and long island as well. if u ca name several with web/street address and tel# i will appreciate. im get hotch sways , tein flex, wheel, tire, tints, paint job, edfc. whqatever, i just need a place to intall them. i hear flex and sways are easy to do. my hood and bump's have too many rock chips. ineed a top notch place for paint and 3m film. i also need to service my car. i haven't taken it for service ever. just oil change and air filter. need a place for that too. lexus charge too much and do shitty job. thsnks bro.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.