Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the mirror glass on my dads passenger side rearview mirror is cracked. I was wondering if there were shops around GTA that have mirror class replacements?

Or is my only option to replace the whole unit?? I found a site on the internet, but I would prefer to pick one up locally.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Jahn... what type of car does he have?

Where there's a will there's a way... so hopefully you can find just the glass. Even if you can't find the glass... maybe you can get a 2nd hand mirror before having to buy from the stealership. (sorry guys who work at dealers... there are a number of you here!) :blush:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
I'm looking for a replacement for the driver's side on my IS (Mine cracked right down the middle). Let me know if you figure out a better option than full replacement, would ya?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
ill join the boat...my passenger side view mirror got FUUCKED up...

how expensive would it be to replace the mirror alone?

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Has anyone's side mirror starts falling apart from the inside (ie silver reflective surface crumples from the inside, and absolutely no physical damage on the exterior glass side)?

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well so far no luck finding anything local. Im guessing im going to have to find a full replacement :pissed:

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Junk yard?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts