Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
That pic could very well be taken for the auction where the cars are usually purchased. Mine I bought mine, that was pretty much all I could see. No pics from the inside, no pics of the engine bay. They do indicate if the car was repaired or damaged, you will notice an R behind the grade number :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
japanese plates but he's from ireland[/QUOTE

so?? thats cos the car is still in japan,
and ya i searched and i didnt find the thread,big fukn deal get over it,,some of ye guys make me laugh,once the guy put up the proper thread that was enough,thanks for that,,but u fail,oh that was a fail,,,,,do i REALLY give a fuck,lads why bother posting shit,spaming peoples threads,if you havent got anything proper to say,dont..rant over

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
omg that could be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Priceless.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Here you go,

That is dumped, yo. What is that? Like a 0.05" drop front and back? No way that thing on that drop and lip will be able to go up any drive way. And seriously, the rims are too big for the 1st gen. They look like rubber bands wrapped around a wheel.

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
That is dumped, yo. What is that? Like a 0.05" drop front and back? No way that thing on that drop and lip will be able to go up any drive way. And seriously, the rims are too big for the 1st gen. They look like rubber bands wrapped around a wheel.
I have air bags that lift the body three feet into the air when I need to go up drive ways! :p

21 - 38 of 38 Posts