Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking to get some decals/stickers on my IS, so please post your IS with decals/stickers :D

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
i got visor decals does that count :roll:
im interested on seeing peoples is300.net decals

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
hopefully the only decals and stickers you will see are from people who are being sponsored.

i dont recall anyone making a F&F car from decals yet......

except for that black IS on ebay. that was some funny sh!t

·
Registered
600 Posts
I got TRD decal on my passenger side dashboard, which is otherwise boring to look at. I keep the exterior clean because it's a good looking car.

·
Registered
831 Posts
stickers are the GREATEST MOD ever~!!

it gives the most hp!! 8)

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
i got "Got Boost"stickers :D and i got "Got Nos" :D then to top it off i got "V-tec Inside"

·
Registered
28,721 Posts
Take s giant dump on your hood. That looks better than stickers.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
there are nothing wrongs with stickers as long as their kept to a minmum, sometimes a roll call of the brands you have, on the side doors give the car a kool look. but im only talking about brand logos, not no graphics and such, for example, think a JDM integra looks good with the advan sticker above teh side marker looked nice.

·
Registered
312 Posts
2001LexusIS300 said:
there are nothing wrongs with stickers as long as their kept to a minmum, sometimes a roll call of the brands you have, on the side doors give the car a kool look. but im only talking about brand logos, not no graphics and such, for example, think a JDM integra looks good with the advan sticker above teh side marker looked nice.
if you say so! :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
If your car is nicer looking than the sticker, don't do it. But, if the sticker is nicer than the car... plaster it.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
^^^ good answer! :lol:

as long as your stickers are very tasteful, i don't think there's anything wrong with a very SMALL number of select stickers, but don't overdo it! that would just ruin a nice looking car... :eek:

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
thundercloud080903 said:

as long as your stickers are very tasteful, i don't think there's anything wrong with a very SMALL number of select stickers, but don't overdo it! that would just ruin a nice looking car... :eek:
i saw the nike swoosh on your back window the other day...looks great :wink:

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
thundercloud080903 said:

what?? what sticker?? :lol: or are you talking about the bird crap on my rear window?? :lol:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thundercloud080903 said:
ltunedgirl said:
thundercloud080903 said:

what?? what sticker?? :lol: or are you talking about the bird crap on my rear window?? :lol:
The bird crap in Nike shape? :lol:

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Kev IS300 said:
thundercloud080903 said:
ltunedgirl said:
thundercloud080903 said:

heck, i don't know what she's referencing, so my only guess is the fact that since my car's dirty ( :oops: ), i might have some bird crap on the windows. [i'm careful to wipe it off the body of the car...just not the windows. :lol: ]

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
thundercloud080903 said:
Kev IS300 said:
thundercloud080903 said:
ltunedgirl said:
thundercloud080903 said:

heck, i don't know what she's referencing, so my only guess is the fact that since my car's dirty ( :oops: ), i might have some bird crap on the windows. [i'm careful to wipe it off the body of the car...just not the windows. :lol: ]
it was a joke...since you were saying it's okay to have subtle stickers...meh...i guess i'm not so funny...i need to go home

1 - 20 of 35 Posts