Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

· Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so I tried searching everywhere and I can't seem to find an official mobiletronics trunk layout thread and I desperately need idea's on how to do up my trunk so lets see those bass bangin trunks............

· Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very nice...any more takers folks...i know there are alot of IS300's there with custom set-up in their trunk...show some love and post some pics....rep to you italynstylion for being the 1st taker in this thread.

· Registered
1,975 Posts
Your rear bar looks to be upside down.

· Registered
866 Posts
Your rear bar looks to be upside down.
more importantly you should be asking is why there is even a bend in the rear strut bar (*head scratcher), thats what i asked the seller when i bought it and openend the box. i thought about mounting it the other way and i think the way i mounted it looks better, regardless if its any more "efficent" mounted the opposite way.

· Registered
6 Posts
now i know its not an is but here is how i did my civic when i had it

im workin on the set up in my is now i just dont want anything too fancy just a clean install is what im lookin for. running old skool apline V12 amps and a single 12" sub

· Registered
210 Posts
thats how do it here in good old Germany

12W7 and some fun around . . . never forget the bluetop!

· Registered
210 Posts
I can see all the pics I've posted - Sorry bro!

maybe some others can post if they can view the pics

· Registered
210 Posts
Thats a good question!

You'll know - it wont be finished anytime, but seriously I try to finish it this year. I'm a hard working man and theres not too much free time left And i want to do it on my own.

· Registered
137 Posts
more importantly you should be asking is why there is even a bend in the rear strut bar (*head scratcher), thats what i asked the seller when i bought it and openend the box. i thought about mounting it the other way and i think the way i mounted it looks better, regardless if its any more "efficent" mounted the opposite way.
because its probably a front strut bar for another car ... ;)

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.