Lexus IS Forum banner

Show Me Some Custom Paint IS300

12K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  willmkent 
#1 · (Edited)
I am really interested in seeing other colors that aren't from the original IS300 make colors. Give us the color name too. Thanks! :)

#5 ·
NOt to sound like an ass, but maybe if you can't find it, that should tell you something. Look in the last page or so of the slammed/aggressive thread and you would find some altezza's with custom paint.

#9 ·
^^I didn't say search that thread. I said "look on the last page and you will find some altezza's with custom paint."

#10 ·
mines custom! rattle canned ggp myself! maybe he wants to see if there's new cars with custom paint jobs out there.

like this...hope they dont mind but this is a sweet color. if im correct this is the lambo balloon white with a blue pearl in it? almost exactly what i had in mind for mine til he did it. and same bumper:/

and this one

ive seen a purple IS in real life and its not my favorite id have to say. although they also had purple flames vinyl and bbs wheels so it might be doable with some alterations. you just need the right mods for the color you do.

#21 ·
my wife is pretty interested in an IS now and whats purple as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.