Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like this right now....

and should I make it look like this and put a CF greddy lip on it......Thanks Allen for the quick photoshop..

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Do it! It will look awesome. I dont know about the CF lip though, Id black out the heads, tails, fogs and wheels and then leave it the way it is.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
nice photoshopchop! looks badass and i vote yes as well. i agree with "JPLexIs" on the CF lip but i would still put it on and paint it CWP :approve:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice photoshopchop! looks badass and i vote yes as well. i agree with "JPLexIs" on the CF lip but i would still put it on and paint it CWP :approve:
yeah I'll get the lip and if i don't like the look, just get it painted at our body shop :p

ps. my car is DWP ;)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Your IS is awesome as is, but I think the darker wheels would be even better. :cool: Another "yes". ;)

Have you seen the finish on the new wheels that Lexus makes for the IS350? It is a dark, kind of flat, gray color. I think they are called the F-Sport wheels.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hah, this is so crazzy I just bought my greddy lip yesterday and was planning to powdercoat my 2IS wheels hyperblack. Well I guess the only difference now is that i'm boosted by PFS.

Anyways another vote for powdercoating. Get the lip painted too!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hah, this is so crazzy I just bought my greddy lip yesterday and was planning to powdercoat my 2IS wheels hyperblack. Well I guess the only difference now is that i'm boosted by PFS.

Anyways another vote for powdercoating. Get the lip painted too!

and your car isn't DWP ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts