Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A shop in ft lauderdale told me they were selling a used pro-1 header with racepipe for $200. I took a look at it and there was no damage or anything. The only problem i hear is about the o2 sims. What will happen if i put the header on without the o2 sim? I dont want to have a check engine light. Is there anywhere you can buy and o2 sim and for how much?

·
Registered
34 Posts
yes jump all over it its nice, also 02 sims from lance are like $80 i believe, but let me know when u want one i have a hookup for lances products might be cheapr than $80

G

·
nuttable02lex said:
yes jump all over it its nice, also 02 sims from lance are like $80 i believe, but let me know when u want one i have a hookup for lances products might be cheapr than $80
how much cheaper?

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
to answer your question, I have Pro-1 with race pipe and when I was swapping out the header, one of the sims got stripped and shiat, so for now I am driving around without it. I just put a plug in the hole, and of course the check engine light comes on. It's only temporary until I buy a new one, BUT only the threads are stripped and Lexus told me I have to buy a whole new thing with the wiring harness and everything and it was like $190.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts