Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are few times when i spend money to enhance a car that I really really feel like i get my moneys worth..intakes..headers..exaust..chips..anything ive ever bought yeah..it was a small step..but not a giant leap..

Well..this time instead of just replacing the stock rotors i decioded to fix this dam brake fade problem ive had for years. They would get overheated and from then on it would bounce my head off the roof of the car with viberation...I can not say enough good things about the stoptechs i replaced the crappy stock ones with..From the time they came from amazon and i felt how heavy they were comared to stock I knew i was onto something. Once i got them put on and broken in with the brembo pads i fell like i can stop like a racecar..i no longer and unsure of my braking in any situation. Ive came off of a hwy exit at the end of I280 going into SF well over 120 mph and just brought it down to 0 with 40 feet to speare .,is there anything else with that kinda bang for your buck improvement for a mostly stock 2008 is350?

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts