·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Oh sh!t.
very nice indeed.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Did anyone hear when it is comming out? I heard somewhere around June? I will definitely have to add that one to my collection!

Mike

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
July 10th is now the official date from Sony. Apparently there is a rumor saying that Sony doesn't want to hurt the sales of Twisted Metal and Tokyo Highway Extreme by releasing GT3 right now.
BTW, did you guys now there are Formula One cars in the game? Currently people have unlocked two. Both are Senna's cars, and one is the late 80 Lotus I believe whereas the other is the early 90's Williams.
1 1/2 month and counting. Can't wait. I have mine reserve since Summer of 2000.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Originally posted by Daniel:
July 10th is now the official date from Sony. Apparently there is a rumor saying that Sony doesn't want to hurt the sales of Twisted Metal and Tokyo Highway Extreme by releasing GT3 right now.
BTW, did you guys now there are Formula One cars in the game? Currently people have unlocked two. Both are Senna's cars, and one is the late 80 Lotus I believe whereas the other is the early 90's Williams.
1 1/2 month and counting. Can't wait. I have mine reserve since Summer of 2000.
Wow, that's like a year wait!! It's gonna be worth it though, likes tight

·
Registered
18 Posts
japanese version- 67 bucks from yesasia.com

get the modchip from madeiragames.com for about 20 bucks.

I've only played this game once at a local store, and the altezzas were hot!!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
DO NOT get the mod chip and attempt to play JPN GT3 on your U.S. PS2, it will not work. Sony has included a program in the JPN GT3 disc that will detect the mod chip. If it detects one, the PS2 will not boot. This has been confirmed by many many people, so don't try it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts