Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my girl takes my car to Home Depot to get some keys duplicated.

When she comes out, she noticed a shopping cart on the rear passanger area, she moves the cart and noticed a big scratch (about 8 inches in length).

:pissed:

I take it to a Auto Detailing place and they were not able to buff it out.

I bring it to an auto body shop and they were not able to sand it out, without damaging the clear coat.

Now it's going to cost me about $275 to redo the whole thing as if it was like new.

:whine:

I just needed to vent...

·
Registered
671 Posts
Man i feel your pain! I make sure i park as far as possible from any carts, cars or anything else. I'll walk a few yards to keep my car safe. Its the gf who's always saying, "Do you really have to park this far?"
Yes! Now get to walking.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Hyper said:
Man i feel your pain! I make sure i park as far as possible from any carts, cars or anything else. I'll walk a few yards to keep my car safe. Its the gf who's always saying, "Do you really have to park this far?"
Yes! Now get to walking.
my girl does the same thing, gets all pissed.. but when we are in her stratud r/t she dont wanna park near the store.. please...

I hear u on the venting i know you were pissed..

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
Must be antique shopping carts. Most of the newer ones are plastic with bumpers on them.

·
11,061 Posts
I feel your pain too. Cost me $491 to redo my trunk lid when it was vandalized...and another couple of hundred to get a parking lot dent out.

·
Registered
237 Posts
god i hate that!!

i especailly hate it when people open their doors not realizeing or not caring about hitting my door! :pissed: :pissed:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts