Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
peterc said:
dmoney69 said:
anyone know of any shops in orange county that will install springs for a good price? My local tire shop wanted 265, not including alignment.
thanks
dynamic autosport in lake forrest

or luxury motorworks in monrovia
Dynamic is a good choice. They definitely know their shit. I got my Tein HAs installed their for $175. Plus, I think they've lowered their prices. They quoted me $320 for Hotchkis sways. Seems about the average to low average price.

949 457 1234

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dynamic autosports quoted me 150 to install tein htech springs.
I also called this place in anaheim of katella called generation 1, and they only quoted me 60 bucks! I'm a lil afraid of the work they'll do though :-?

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
i will install for you for 125. If any place beats that, I will match thier price. PM me.
dmoney69 said:
I also called this place in anaheim of katella called generation 1, and they only quoted me 60 bucks! I'm a lil afraid of the work they'll do though :-?
60 bux ? :lol:

·
Registered
378 Posts
IS300eR said:
Malekreza11 said:
i will install for you for 125. If any place beats that, I will match thier price. PM me.
dmoney69 said:
60 bux ? :lol:
:lol:

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Yea they probably forget to put the stock pillow mounts back on (I dont mean this literally, i just mean they probably forget to do somethings or overlook some things).
On my last IS300, i got my springs installed for "60 bux" and when i got home i noticed all my camber bolts were put back in the wrong way. Thus i had to fix it myself because the camber would not adjust in the rear. Oh yea, and the place that did it for me for "60 bux" they forgot to put my break lines back in place.

You can get it done for 60 bux, but keep in mind, your asking for 60 problems as well.

On all my installs i go over everything Numerous times, from the autolevel light sensor to the lug nuts. I adjust camber and toe to the best i can without an alignment machine so the car is more drivable. In some cases this is not done unless the owner of the car needs his car ASAP.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Oh and I will wash your car with all of my own personal supplies which is Micro fiber towels and genuine cottton wash mitts. And if you have the time, i wax as well, at no charge.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
Oh and I will wash your car with all of my own personal supplies which is Micro fiber towels and genuine cottton wash mitts. And if you have the time, i wax as well, at no charge.

Hmmm, if the weather gets better i just might take you up on that offer. I have some Tokicos HP's that need install as well.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
kevin714 said:
im in oc and im looking for a shop that could order and install a turbo kit
I am not a vendor, and do not plan to be for a little while, but i can install turbo kits. Once my funds allow, i will be creating a turbo kit, and if things go well, i will release it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
kevin714 said:
im in oc and im looking for a shop that could order and install a turbo kit
I am not a vendor, and do not plan to be for a little while, but i can install turbo kits. Once my funds allow, i will be creating a turbo kit, and if things go well, i will release it.

hehe sounds hella nice can i go see ur product anytime soon? i really wanna start racing my ride :D im thinking about the srt stage 2 kit... im saving up some money for it now but if ur kit is awsome. i will be ur project car :wink:

i drive a CW 04' 5speed full leather navi is300

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Sounds tempting to use your car as a project car, but because of risks and financial restraints I will be using my own car as the prototype. So whatever there is that needs to be done, will be done on mine, so the "kit" itself will have no errors or issues. To give you an honest answer, I would go with another Tuner right now for buying the kit (parts) because mine is a long way to go to be anything to be reckoned with right now. Alot of the tuners out there have had great success. Dont risk your new car just yet, go with a reputable tuner, get thier kit, and i will gladly install and perfect it for you.

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
okay, let us get this straight after what you've tried to offer, you're willing to beat the price of $60.00, and for this $60.00 none of us will get the problems that you've listed done by others, plus the wash&wax? wow, that's great deal i say! :D

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Dave?? Do you have reading comprehension problems?

I said, for the price of 60 dollars, you will also get problems with the install, the same way I did on my last IS, which i came home, and after a little while, i had to do everything myself.

I said that I will charge 125, and you will get a perfect installation, PLUS all the little amenities that i mentioned. I will not bother installing springs for 60 dollars.... I installed my friends springs on his BMW and he wouldnt offer anything LESS than 125, some people know what certain things are worth, and some people do not.

Like i said earlier, my price of 125 is a good price compared to all the shops out there. But the price of 60, I would question the kind of work they do..

Kind of like the thread in the GD forumn, the guy just got his car back from the body shop, his window would not roll down all the way, so he took his door panel off and found a flashlight stuck in there. Wouldnt YOU question the kind of work that shop does??

You, YOURSELF know's that the price of 125 is a good deal for a SPRING install.

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
Dave?? Do you have reading comprehension problems?
no, do u?

Malekreza11 said:
dmoney69 said:
:wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.