1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
konis all the way

·
Registered
670 Posts
They are not the same..... but they do have same purpose.... and I believe they sereve sililar performance out put, so it all comes down to quality......

Most people who has Koni are happy with them, and hasn't seen any complin so far.... but I've seen in others......

I believe koni is most expensive as well, but I think it's worth the money.

·
Registered
670 Posts
ChinaOne said:
what about the eibach
I believe eibach(aka L-tuned) is spring.... gives you 1" drop, and pretty soft spring....

For shocks...
koni
tokico
bilstein
are out there

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
dlee74 said:
They are not the same..... but they do have same purpose.... and I believe they sereve sililar performance out put, so it all comes down to quality......

Most people who has Koni are happy with them, and hasn't seen any complin so far.... but I've seen in others......

I believe koni is most expensive as well, but I think it's worth the money.
What the FOCK did you say? hahahaha... You were getting better for a while there Shawn, what happened? or should I say, wha happon'?

ANYWAY, Koni are THE best for just shocks. The best you can get till you go coilover. The feel is unmatched by any other shock/spring setup.

I believe lilaznboi (Jeff) has some for sale for cheap, hit him up with a PM or check the for sale/trade forum.

Kane

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
are you looking for adjustable?

Adjustable
tokico illumina
koni sport
TRD something....blue?

non-adjustable
tokico HP
TRD something.......red/black?
bilstein
eibach pro-damper kit

and if your thinking of height adjustable coil-overs....you better grab a snickers, cause your gonna be here for a while.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.