Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
thats is kinda funny....why are they snooping around in our shiznit if they aren't "worried" about any is300s.

:p <- raspberrys on all you haters!

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
UpTownIS300er said:
dude thats pretty stupid!!! I vote on joining their forum and taking it over. Know your enemies before you engage in battle!!! :chill:
I know the enemies...IS pimps the CL-S...no comparison. They just a bunch of whiny babies

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
UpTownIS300er said:
dude thats pretty stupid!!! I vote on joining their forum and taking it over. Know your enemies before you engage in battle!!! :chill:
I know the enemies...IS pimps the CL-S...no comparison. They just a bunch of whiny babies
For real, Acura blows d*ck
:wink:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
that last guy... modmole seems like he knows what he's talking about, he doesn't have an is but a gs, not sure if it's all bullshit but it sounds good

·
Registered
344 Posts
I didn't seem to think they were talking too much shi.. Most of them were actually stating the facts, the rest were just plain immature.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i registered, those dumb shits need to read my sig, or at least pay attention???

-gte

NiCeLeX said:
http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87165
:pissed:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
made it to the 3rd page over there, well is300gte seemed to calm them down and gained a lot of respect from them as well, way to go

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Inochi3 said:
made it to the 3rd page over there, well is300gte seemed to calm them down and gained a lot of respect from them as well, way to go
That's true. A stock IS will get spanked by a stock CL-S, but the IS has soooo much more potential for engine mods than a CL(S).

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey guys, dont worry, yeah there are a couple dumbshits that will say, "IS300 sucks dick" and what not, but in reality, we know its a great car. we're not hatin just some people arent as informed as others (every forum has their share) and some are just sceptical, you cant believe everything you read on the net now can you? ill tell you yeah we know that the IS has amazing potential as a modable car, and yeah RWD owns FWD anyday (we all wish we had it). dont take it the wrong way. its just hard to believe alot of the "races" people post on any forum. i just wanna let ya'll know not to take it the wrong way, no need to "take over" another forum b/c you dont like what you read, thats pretty immature.

i hate arguements over which car is better, it goes no where, gets nothing accomplished, and we know that in reality each car has something to offer. capisce?

-Tony

PS - thanks IS300GTE for being mature in your response.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
no problem, it was cool, at least you all didn't raise a ruckus like the audi guys did once, about one of my kills, that started a forum war basically :D

Razzo327 said:
hey guys, dont worry, yeah there are a couple dumbshits that will say, "IS300 sucks dick" and what not, but in reality, we know its a great car. we're not hatin just some people arent as informed as others (every forum has their share) and some are just sceptical, you cant believe everything you read on the net now can you? ill tell you yeah we know that the IS has amazing potential as a modable car, and yeah RWD owns FWD anyday (we all wish we had it). dont take it the wrong way. its just hard to believe alot of the "races" people post on any forum. i just wanna let ya'll know not to take it the wrong way, no need to "take over" another forum b/c you dont like what you read, thats pretty immature.

i hate arguements over which car is better, it goes no where, gets nothing accomplished, and we know that in reality each car has something to offer. capisce?

-Tony

PS - thanks IS300GTE for being mature in your response.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
24 Participants
DJPoop
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing