Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Thanks bro, I have many friends looking for this. + rep for ya

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
leo, did you rename some of the folder/ PDF files? this is great information and i am sure others will benefit from it.

if we have each folder and PDF files renamed to the appropriate service item then it will make things a lot easier.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
^ i have that. I renamed everysingle folder applicable (except somethat are completely obvious or useless). It took a VERY long time and kept the 2-3 letter prefix to refer back to the manual.

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
That is awesome Leo! Thank you very much.

+rep indeed!!!!

Everyone should rep him I think...

Edit: Crap. I'll get ya when I can!

MY.IS said:
Times are tough, standards are high. Be more selective with your reputation. You must show some love to other members before giving it to lambchop11078 again.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Man this +rep thing just doesn't work for me anymore..

Thanks again leo - i know i got it from ya a lil while back

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
lambchop11078 said:
A few .net members asked me about the repair manual in PDF format. I gave them access to it...well hopefully all of us as a community can help one another out. The manual has uploaded on my personal Comcast account for a while so everyone can now use it. Just download and install winrar.

http://home.comcast.net/~turbo2jz/is300_2001-05.rar
I there something that has to be done to open the file? Windows asks for the file to be associated. It does not open on it's own. What should I be doing? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
htekwo said:
I there something that has to be done to open the file? Windows asks for the file to be associated. It does not open on it's own. What should I be doing? Thanks.
download a program called "winrar" :bigSmile:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Wow! If I'd known people was looking for this stuff, I would have posted it too. It's actually availble from Ebay for less than $10. You even get a nicely printed CD. I still like to use my printed ones cos it's hard to find stuff on these PDFs sometimes.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Thank you very much, have another green box.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
nice post been looking for this have some projects on the IS i need to get taken care of =D

+rep

·
Registered
785 Posts
for some reason my computer will not read the file

·
Registered
424 Posts
if your host's falls trough let me know and i will rehost on one of my servers.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts