Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Who's down for this...

Saturday, September 3, 2005 at 3:00 p.m.

Meet behind the SBC Park in there is a lot of parking there to just meet and drive to a couple spots to take photos with other cars around San Francisco... like Golden Gate (sunset shots would be tight), Crooked Street, where ever... and then roll to Hooters and grub after... So hit this up if you are down...

·
Registered
478 Posts
but do you have ur woman's approval...thats the question! j/p

sorry...i think i am outta town that weekend, sorry bro.

rolo

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what the wife doesn't know won't kill her... hehehe It's cool Rolo... next time... but I will definitely be rolling with you to your Sonic drive!!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
IS3UHOH said:
sorry...i think i am outta town that weekend, sorry bro.
Yeah you bastard! but we'll meet halfway on the 5 or my hood when you drive down. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll be there! Hopefully I'll have the IS lookin alright by then. I'll probably bring my ol' lady though.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I really do want to come and I'll give scream my number if you guys head across the gg bridge call and I'll meet up but I think i have work on saturday till like 5 or six

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm Interested!!! I Want Some Nice Photos Of My Car!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
ill try to come out...you guys will need the photographer for those drama shots!!

who else takes pics here?

·
Registered
104 Posts
it would be nice if we can get someone here with a nice camera on board!!!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So I'll start a roll call.

1. SCRREEEAAAMMMM
2. shrine24
3. AlnIS300
4. JAEohEN (maybe)
5. cneeley (maybe)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
i have a feeling i have something to do on the 3rd....but i cant remember what it was...

and i know its sunny as hell out here right now and nice , but for the sake of nice pictures, i hope it gets a lil foggy...capturing super shiny cars in direct sunlight isnt the greatest idea...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Dood i cant make it, Im goin to the Destiny's Child concert....had to see them b4 they retire....Have fun guys, and get some pix of some hooters..hehehe peace

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Ah man I've been looking forward to seeing some NorCal rides and Benign's if he decides to come out!
I'll be flying up to Frisco this weekend for the girl's birthday. Might have a rental car lol on Saturday to go through Napa Valley.

B

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
AlnIS300 said:
BlackSportD,

to show some support to our IS300 community, please check out some projects my office did in napa valley:

Alan
purpose of this post above??

1 - 20 of 39 Posts