Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a small turnout (what with a bunch of people still being away for the holidays), but it was still a fun get-together.

Someone drove all the way from Modesto (at least they got to ride in comfort and style), and Derek Butts from Lexus of Serramonte brought a TRD/L-tuned modded IS300 and GS430 (thanks Derek!).

We will plan another meet in a couple of months and hopefully will include some driving along hwy 35 as part of the event.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nice weather for December, eh?

About 68 degrees, warm and sunny.

It has been like that all month around here...

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
don't forget that derek brought us those cool IS300 keychains and pens!!! thanks derek...

attendees were: TEG (obviously), HyperMKIV (i know...i wasn't going to go...but my date slept in today
), Lexoboi, cyclops, DerekB, and another guy from modesto (start posting man...you're stereo was really cool by the way...)

next time we plan on seeing more modded cars...hopefully by then more parts will be on more cars...

btw...the L-tuned IS300 had the TRD grill, front/rear sway bars, springs, shocks, spoiler, SSR integral 18's with 225 tires...anything i miss???

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop/black
90 Integra

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
What color is that L-Tuned IS? It looks like brick red.

-crontab -l

------------------
An Ecstatic Owner of a Fully-Loaded Graphite Gray 2001 Lexus IS 300

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
it was the auburn color...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
TEG...you should have taken some pics of cyclop's carbon fiber interior components...it looked pretty nice...

i'm glad you didn't take any pics of my dings...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
106 Posts
post more pics of the TRD IS3 please. Looking to see what the spoiler looks like. I just went and ordered the TTE spoiler and wanted to see what the TRD version is. TTE is Toyota Team Europe and is the european version of TRD.

------------------
Graphite w/ Black, LSD, Heated Seats

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
well...teg isn't in the pic since he's taking the pic...i was on the phone, so i'm not in the pic...and the other guys can tell you who they are...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
355 Posts
Originally posted by LexoBoi:
I'm the guy with the blue w/gray stripe jacket.
DANG, you got a IS, why isnt everyone on you .. seems like everyone is all against me because I was gonig to get a IS..

·
Registered
237 Posts
one bad thing about the TRD IS300 is the stickers that say "TRDsportivo". WTF is that? I dunno bout you guys but you'll never see me with that sticker on my car.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts