Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stuff:
-Two Used OEM Bridgestone RE040 tires. 3 or 4 mm of tread left. $30 each.

-I am selling two footed pjs with a drop seat from Jumpin Jammerz. One small and one medium. Both are color red. Both were only tried on. Selling because I did not like the look of the drop seat. Check out Navy - Product - Jumpin Jammerz for a picture and description. Original price is $59.99 plus shipping. I am selling them for $55 for each.

-I am also selling another red footed pj made with microfiber from Jumpin Jammerz. It is size large and color red. Only tried on. The size was too big for me. Here is a description and picture: RED! - Product - Jumpin Jammerz. Original price is $69.99 plus shipping. I am selling it for $60.

Thanks,
Allan :bigSmile:

·
Registered
6 Posts
interested in the HKS Hiper, i'm also located in SF Bay area. Are most of the scratches on the bottom of the canister? any on the tip? i guess my main concern is the visibility of the scratches/scuffs once its on the car. i'll be waiting for pics. thanks

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the scratches/scuffs on mainly on the can and some on the pipe but none on the tip. The tip does have tiny black dots of what I believe is tar.
interested in the HKS Hiper, i'm also located in SF Bay area. Are most of the scratches on the bottom of the canister? any on the tip? i guess my main concern is the visibility of the scratches/scuffs once its on the car. i'll be waiting for pics. thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts