Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a meet SATURDAY, AUGUST 26th,1 p.m., in San Francisco, CA at the SF Marina Parking lot. Need to know ASAP!

Also, I was able to get Putnam Lexus to sponsor us with baseball caps for our meet. I need a show of hands so we'll know how many people are planning to attend, and number of hats to get.

RSVP to [email protected] for the goodies.

Secondly, I'm planning to give a demo on one of the latest aftermarket auto nav systems, and possibly a James Bond style Car tracking system (way better than Lojack).

I've ask Dave at GT Autosport to send a stack of his business cards, and probably the same from John at Exact Motorsports. It would be great if other participants can bring contact info for vendors they have used before in the past. Bring enough copies to share with everyone.

[This message has been edited by gsnav (edited August 20, 2000).]

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone on this board willing to come? Let us know soon, please! Nice to have a group of lexus owners together talking about their cars.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Updates: We have over 15 people coming including a GS that has appeared in magazines and web pages and has won shows too. Also, there will be some IS people there too. The more the merrier, please come and share your lexus thoughts with everyone.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now, we have about a 20-30 person count for the meeting. Let's get more people out for the marina. Thanks

Albert

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
gsnav
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing