Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I've brought this up before but somehow no one seems to be interested. But I would like to bring this up again since the bay area GS300/400/430 (or any lexus/toyota is welcome)meet is coming up soon. As a proud Lexus owner (so does many of you as well), I thought that it would be cool to get the clublexus ppl and the is300 board together and have a one huge lexus meet. I truly think that it would be alot of fun and maybe get some sponsor/freebies/discounts from our local lexus dealers or performance shops. Pls post any feedback/input or send me an email at [email protected] if interested.

Dave

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
i think that's a great idea...we had a toyota meet not too long ago at treasure island...that was fun. anyways, who's planning it??? when??? where???

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop/black
90 Integra

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am glad that you guys are interested..I will go ahead and email the clublexus planner and see when it will be a good time to setup the meet. It will probably be sometime on a weekend. Btw, who was the planner on the last IS meet? Pls email me at [email protected] so that I can coordinate with you. Also, pls let me know how many ppl showed up and what you guys did during the IS meet.

Dave

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
the "is meet" had a few guys show up...6 IS300's and one GS...i think it was because of the whole holiday thing going on. i bet that if we plan another one, we'll have a bunch of guys show up. i know of one guy here at work with a SC300 (chrome 18's) that's willing to come down too...i bet i can get a few more lexus owners to show up too...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop/black
90 Integra

·
Registered
91 Posts
Should we be swapping e-mails via this thread? I don't always have time to browse this board. I'll start: [email protected]
I'm down whenever...I also have a cabin in Tahoe, should we want to pull a serious road trip/party/BBQ...of course it would need to be soon...don't know when it's gonna dump!

------------------
-jb-
'01 Black Onyx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts