·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Locals preferred
Will ship if buyer assumes shipping + paypal fees
First come, first serve

Willing to work out a deal for a Greddy Lip

I have a set of mint Volk TE37-LEs for sale. They are in near perfect condition and have ABSOLUTELY NO CURB RASH. They will fit the IS300 without any modifications. The wheels and tires have been driven on for about 6,000 miles and have plenty of tread left. There is only ONE nick in the lug nut area of all the four wheels. No leaks, No bends.

Asking:

SOLD$$$$$ picked up BAY AREA

The specs:

17 x 7.5 +48 wrapped
225/40/17 BFG g-Force sport
17 x 9 +65 wrapped
255/40/17 BFG g-Force sport

4 Carbon Fiber Centercaps

The pics:

Also for sale is a PFS STG 2 TURBO KIT + EXTRAS
This kit is currently on the car but will be taken off if there is interest. It ran beautifully on my IS and bolted on good for 400whp and 412 tq. NO CEL. Tuned by Bruce Nomura

Asking:

4500 Picked up BAY AREA

Here are some more details:

PFS STG 2 TURBO KIT:
-60-1 Hi Fi series Turbocharger
-PFS divided pulse cast-steel exhaust manifold
-SS TurboSmart wastegate
-3" mandrel bent SS downpipe back to the rear axle
-3" High flow catalytic converter
-Large front mount intercooler
-2.5" stainless steel piping kit
-Large fuel injectors (75lb - Will double check, might have bigger injectors installed at the moment)
-Custom Cool Charge air intake system with K&N Hi Flow filter
-PFS high volume fuel pump upgrade
-PFS Custom Downpipe
-PFS Simulator Module
-PFS Custom Heat Shield
-EFI Uego 1000 Wideband
-Custom Electromotive TEC³ engine management system
-PFS Electronics Interface Module
-Silicone hoses, clamps, and all additional components required for a successful installation.

EXTRAS:
-Aquamist water injection (system 2d)
-HKS ssq Bov
-HKS headgasket 2mm
-Blitz SBC-ID3 (black) boost controller
-Blitz BLM gauges (turbo boost, fuel pressure, egt – exhaust temperature)

PICS:

4 OEM IS300 wheels
Tires will need to be changed soon but they are avs es100s for those whom are curious. The rims are in good condition. None of them are bent but they have a little curb rash. Closer pics can be provided upon request.

ASKING:350$

PICS:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hello. Did you need to upgrade the internals (like rods/pistons) for the amount of boost you were making with those numbers?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey bustarice,

Nope, the only part that was upgraded was the transmission. It was tuned up to 15 PSI running 400whp,412tq and has been running very healthily. Hope this answers your question.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hello. Did you need to upgrade the internals (like rods/pistons) for the amount of boost you were making with those numbers?
he forgot to mention he was also running a thicker headgasket to lower compression.

fyi, stock GE internals are good to ~450whp reliably. however, you need to lower compression with a headgasket to avoid detonation AND you need to upgrade your fuel system (injectors, pump, etc.) so you don't starve your engine at those boost levels. thats just the stock block though... the stock 5spd won't hold up, autos will do alright with a few upgrades.

alright thats enough engine talk in a FS thread, my bad.

back on topic, this kit is good as a complete bolt-on.. no additional parts or tune needed for ~400whp at the touch of your pedal.

Reactions: xclo0siv

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Blaqperl,

Thanks for the clarification! Very helpful. + Rep

Hey suspectis300,

You have PM! :)

BUMP!

·
Registered
48 Posts
i'm really interested and have the money but just a quick question...since i'm not too familiar with PFS..
what will i need to do in order to run the kit on a full bone stock 5spd?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts