Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a pair of used Lexus is300 headlights. Reason im selling the headlights is cuz i bought a brand new pair of AAC style headlights with black housings. So i just have the old pair sitting in my garage. The headlights have around 47k miles. I had eyelids on the headlights and when i took them off it left a little residue, i manage to get it all out from the passenger side headlight but i ran out of goo gone so the drivers side headlight has a residue stripe going around, nothing a little buffing cant take out. I am asking $200 for local people or $200 + shipping if you needed shipped. Headlights will not be including dust caps or the cap that covers the ballasts.

*** $190 shipped takes it thats the cheapest i can go ***
***I will be using Pay pal only.***

**BALLASTS SOLD**

Headlights

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
the headlights look great.. good luck on the sale!

·
Registered
49 Posts
got a pic of the rear? Whats all included with the headlights? Cover, bulbs, leveling motor, etc?

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
it seems like uneven clouding... am i right?

sort of interested....

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the headlights dont include bulbs nor dust caps or a cover for the ballast, i needed to keep those on my new headlights. And what you see is just glue residue after taking out eyelids on the headlights.

·
Registered
44 Posts
both ballasts work, a little dirty tho, salt creep? but yea shipping was ridiculous, i was expecting it mid next week, the post office must be on the ball this month.
thanks again!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
both ballasts work, a little dirty tho, salt creep? but yea shipping was ridiculous, i was expecting it mid next week, the post office must be on the ball this month.
thanks again!
Told ya lol just got a little dirty thats all, you got a good deal on those :jawDrop:

BUMP

1 - 20 of 87 Posts