Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my T-70 and wanted to let anyone who is going f/i know where he/she can get a serious turbo for a good price.

Please see my post on Sale/Trade.

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,710 Posts
Please tell me you are switchin to a PT-67 .... :crazy:
-Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UnVme said:
Please tell me you are switchin to a PT-67 .... :crazy:
-Matt
Matt,

Just ordered a PT-63 with a 0.68 A/R. It has a smaller wheel trim (56 vs. 63) and it should spool up faster. It is good for 745 bHP whereas the 67 is good for 780 bHP. It's a small difference on the top-end but a noticeable difference in bottom end, which is what I'm looking for. Also, I have the auto tranny and I need a quicker spooling turbo than if I had a manual tranny.

Here's the link: http://www.precisionte.com/sportcompact.php

Go to "Race Turbos"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,710 Posts
NICE choice....congrats ...I know youll love it...
-Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UnVme said:
NICE choice....congrats ...I know youll love it...
-Matt
I'm glad you see my point of view... I was affraid that you'd say "go for the 67"...

So, I hope I can sell the T-70 soon! Any buyers out there :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
onyx_is said:
UnVme said:
NICE choice....congrats ...I know youll love it...
-Matt
I'm glad you see my point of view... I was affraid that you'd say "go for the 67"...

So, I hope I can sell the T-70 soon! Any buyers out there :)
your website doesnt work:

http://www.onyx-is300turbo.com/

its just code....just wondering to see some pics...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tsopranoMB said:
onyx_is said:
UnVme said:
NICE choice....congrats ...I know youll love it...
-Matt
I'm glad you see my point of view... I was affraid that you'd say "go for the 67"...

So, I hope I can sell the T-70 soon! Any buyers out there :)
your website doesnt work:

http://www.onyx-is300turbo.com/

its just code....just wondering to see some pics...
You're right... I just have that one picture up there on the index page, because I have NO IDEA how to upload pics to it.... I'm waiting on Randy to help me out with that deal. He's probably busy with work... hopefully, he'll have things together soon. It's nice enough of him that he's helping me put it together. I'm very ignorant when it comes to this stuff, and I really don't have the time to learn it so I ask for help.
 

·
Mr. Negative
Joined
·
12,388 Posts
glad you finally decided Amr. Can't wait to here how it works when you get it in. Should be sweet!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
onyx_is said:
tsopranoMB said:
onyx_is said:
UnVme said:
NICE choice....congrats ...I know youll love it...
-Matt
I'm glad you see my point of view... I was affraid that you'd say "go for the 67"...

So, I hope I can sell the T-70 soon! Any buyers out there :)
your website doesnt work:

http://www.onyx-is300turbo.com/

its just code....just wondering to see some pics...
You're right... I just have that one picture up there on the index page, because I have NO IDEA how to upload pics to it.... I'm waiting on Randy to help me out with that deal. He's probably busy with work... hopefully, he'll have things together soon. It's nice enough of him that he's helping me put it together. I'm very ignorant when it comes to this stuff, and I really don't have the time to learn it so I ask for help.
Amr -
Sounds like the end result will be just what you're looking for!!

As for the website - I've got TONS on my plate until around thursday of next week, but remind me before wednesday and I can help you get the site up.
I used to do a little webdesign on the side, so I'll hook ya up. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
twankies:
I'll, be out of commission for only two or three hours... but that's too long!

Bryan:
Thanks man. I know Randy must be busy but I'll get a hold of him soon. I'll see you Wednesday at lunch anyway, and we'll talk.

Jeff:
I'll definitely keep you posted on how it works out.

lexustcy:
Shoot me a PM by the end of next week and I'll forward you pics and dyno results... hopefully it'll be in and done by then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,019 Posts
good choice Amr for what your looking for, I will pass on the word about your t-70.. BTW get me your pics so I can build you site....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Freelance said:
good choice Amr for what your looking for, I will pass on the word about your t-70.. BTW get me your pics so I can build you site....

Randy!!!

What's up bro... you're still alive! Where've you been? I did email you my pics early this week. Maybe they went to the wrong email address. I emailed them to your office one. Shoot me an email to [email protected] and I'll reply with the pictures.

Thanks for passing on the word about the T-70, but I just sold it to Chad (Aubie83). He pm'd me and he's going to buy it when he returns from NOPI this weekend. I posted his PM on my thread in Member Sale/Trade.

I'll look for your email. Take care.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,019 Posts
No I didn't get any pics, how many did you send, and did you take crazy angles pics as well as straight on, back shoots, ect ect....

Well that sale was quick....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,635 Posts
DID I NOT SAY THAT AUBIE WAS GOING TOYOMOTO???

wherd :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,435 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
DID I NOT SAY THAT AUBIE WAS GOING TOYOMOTO???

wherd :lol:
Looks like Mo got suckered into giving Aubie his money back for you know, those "personal" reasons. :lol:

I'd slap a lawsuit for breach of contract on his ass just to make him squirm. 8)
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top