Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Take this stuff off my hands i need to make some room in the garage so i can actally work in it.

Enkei LM1 Wheels - 18X7.5 225/40/18 tires Great shape they have some scratches on em but nothing big. I only used them for around 2000 miles of driving back and forth to work. Tires included (nitto nt555)- $800 + shipping Ill get some pics of these tomorrow heres the basic design

HKS S-AFR - Same as the Apexi Safc just doesnt have the big graphical screen - $150 SHIPPED!

All Paypal Orders add 3.3% if paying with Credit Card

If you dont like a price dont post about it pm me and we will talk. I need all this crap out of my garage cause i have too much stuff and its getting old.

If anything is pending i am still placing people in order in case other buyers backout. Im sure i will find even more crap later so keep watching!

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Awesome seller btw ;)

(also shipping on sides last I checked with UPS 40.00 ) midwest to the coast :cool:

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
OKCIS said:
Not as bad as i thought it would be Thanks man that will give some people some insight on this stuff.

BUY IT NOW!!!!
yep NP

I am boxing a set of skirts, and I shipped vizage ones so yeah :lol:

Should PM maxxpsi he needs skirts ..hmm
;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Please email me pictures of the actual wheels/tires. What kind of scratches?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Okay. Still, I'm interested. Would like to see the actual wheels/tires. Any abnormal wear on the tires? How much life is left? What's your zip code?

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
unirvt said:
Okay. Still, I'm interested. Would like to see the actual wheels/tires. Any abnormal wear on the tires? How much life is left? What's your zip code?
ill get you some pics tomorrow the rear tires are 85-90% tread left and fronts are about 50% left cause i replaced the rears once cause i didnt get the car aligned and wore em out in about a month so they are newer. If your aligned right an rotate your tires it would be awhile before you had to replace them.

Zip is 73099

·
Registered
71 Posts
Okay thanks, I'll look for pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
619 Posts
BP emblems are mine (c=

Reactions: OKCIS

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AZNHYPNOTIQ said:
dibs on DDE's! I need to check with my friend and see if he wants them if not I'll take them!
Sorry i had a pm for them 10 minutes before your post and pm i think they are sold but if they arent you are first in line for them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts