·
Registered
5,613 Posts
this is a crzy good deal!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will you part it out if i buy ballast? if so how much?
I just want to make it simple for me to ship ::bigSmile:: having to deal with 2 people at once can bring problems give it some time if nothing else appears we'll see.

·
Registered
144 Posts
There is someone looking for this exact setup including ballasts on Craigslist in my city. PM me if you want me to send him an email about this thread, the only thing is he probably isn't a member on here and may only want to deal locally. Still might be worth a try.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is someone looking for this exact setup including ballasts on Craigslist in my city. PM me if you want me to send him an email about this thread, the only thing is he probably isn't a member on here and may only want to deal locally. Still might be worth a try.
Im trying to stay away from craigslist lol theres a lot of shady business in that site :suspiciou

·
Registered
84 Posts
The ballasts are all rusted and corroded? Do they even work?

Do you guarantee it?

Also, what is with the water streak on the LH headlamp. Is that INSIDE the lense? :confused:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The ballasts are all rusted and corroded? Do they even work?

Do you guarantee it?

Also, what is with the water streak on the LH headlamp. Is that INSIDE the lense? :confused:
The ballast are abit rusted like you can see in the pictures, as reasonable for the millage they where put on. The headlights do not have any water inside of them at all. The ballast definitely work. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
The ballast are abit rusted like you can see in the pictures, as reasonable for the millage they where put on. The headlights do not have any water inside of them at all. The ballast definitely work. :)
Rusty ballast is an indicator of LEAKS, and water damage which is NOT NORMAL. It is a concern. Are these ballast and headlights from your original IS or where they purchased from someone else?

I'm concerned your headlamps have already been opened? See your pic

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
looks like MAYBE they have been opened, but the "water marks" look like he had those eye lids/brow on his headlights,

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I just want to make it simple for me to ship ::bigSmile:: having to deal with 2 people at once can bring problems give it some time if nothing else appears we'll see.
yah good idea, last time i tried doing two things at once, BAM walked right into a tree:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
You think AAC will paint headligts that have already been opened? And reseal them ?
Yeah, their going to reseal them anyways so it's fine.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts